NATURAL LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
The natural world is rich, diverse and surprising in every way and in every aspect, and the landscape is not stepping back. Light, composition and technique are some ingredients that expertly blended, allows the photographer to catch beautiful pictures of landscapes in nature.
Theoretical and practical course.
- Specific techniques applied to the landscape photography.
- To predict and visualize suitable situations for capturing beautiful images of the natural world.
- To take advantage of the wide range of possibilities that nature offers us through photographic knowledge and observation of the environment.
Theory (3 hours)
- Materials recommendations and suitable for every need.
- Natural light: quality and quantity. Characteristics.
- Modeling light: controlling the contrast and color temperature.
- Using filters, the flash. Long exposures.
- Taking profit of the weather and environmental factors.
- Composition: perspective, framing and composition weight. The focus.
- Panoramic Photography.
- Choose between color or black and white.
Practice (4 hours)
- We will make a trek into a protected area (to be determined) learning to handle the situations with a great graphical potential that we will find along the way and applying the knowledge acquired in the theoretical part.
- Depending on the season and the place in which the course is given, we will go to find a huge variety of scenarios: floweryng meadows, autumn colors, streams, fog or frost. To take advantage of these situations in the most creative way will be our task.
- Right now there are no scheduled course.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and we will inform you of upcoming dates.
- Request a quote for private courses.
- Propose a date for a group (4 people minimum).
- Any natural location with scenic potential. Suggest a place and we will try to create a group.
- Montseny Natural Park
- Cap de Creus Natural Park
- Sant Llorenç de Munt
- Ports de Beseit
- Volcanic Area of La Garrotxa
- Introduction to digital photography.
- Macrophotography course.